Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Whiplash

Bohdan put together a videoclip from our trip to NYC, because apparently he edits videos as well... What was that? Yeah, I know, but I'd still prefer you didn't call him that. He's kind of a friend.

Anyway, it's pretty great, and I couldn't ask for a better memento. For bonus points, try to guess:
a) which shot I insited made it into the video
b) what was Bohdan's pet obsession in NYC (hint: not the skyscrapers)



Incidentally, several days ago I finally got around to writing something about New York. It came out pretty disjointed though, so read at your own risk.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

b) pigeons? ;p

Jo said...

hmmm, rock 30?

thirdperson said...

-> kaitout: nope, but... kind of close
-> bs: no, that one got included by general consensus :D

Krigsrotte said...

a) the helo over Lady Liberty? ;) else: that gallery or whatever with the shopping bag-laden woman.

b) the human-city interface [i.e. sidewalks, traffic]

thirdperson said...

Ok, it was slightly unfair - you'd have to know me pretty well to guess my shot, and bohdan's was quite impossible. Tha answers are:
a) the Canadian flag
b) helicopters