Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crossover

I found this short Prop 8 musical skit on towleroad, but despite the talent involved, I wasn't exactly blown away (maybe with the exception of NPH), so I didn't post it. Then I found the same link on whedonesque, which isn't in itself surprising, as they seem to track everyone that's ever been involved in any Whedon project. I was, however, surprised - and delighted - by the caption which read:

Neil Patrick Harris in 'Prop 8 The Musical'. Also starring John C. Reilly, Sarah Chalke,Jack Black, the living goddess that is Allison Janney, and other famously famous people.

The thing is: Allison Janney is, indeed, a living goddess, but as far as I know, there is absolutely no overlap between her divine province and Whedonland. So that's pretty much a random splurge of affection, and I absolutely love finding such unlikely crossovers. It makes me feel like the universe just had a giggle. So let's all celebrate with some vintage Janney genius:


1 comment:

Ms.Sabotage said...

yeah, i remember you showing me this clip a year ago or two:)