Thursday, December 18, 2008

Make your own meme

I love... the aptness of the term crushing (on)
I like... the relative comfort of having at least partially crawled out of the crusher
I don't like... knowing how little it would take for me to fall back in
I hate... the fear of that relapse warping an essential (in epicurean terms) relationship of mine

And now, an alegory:



Okay, not exactly, but any excuse is good to rewatch this one. And Shirley emotes the hell out of this song. The bees laid honey in the lion's head, man!

2 comments:

missorange said...

your last.fm radio totally confused me and for a while i was rewatching the clip with "cloud on my tongue" in the background and thought - wow, thats a pretty bold "allegory", for you, at least. then i realised my mistake.

thirdperson said...

For a long while I was considering posting a disclaimer urging people to STOP the last.fm radio if they want to watch any of the youtube clips, but I figured it would be redundant, and condescending to boot.

Alas...