Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Glitches

I really like the last.fm radio. It's like an automatic preaching machine that frees me up to focus on more pressing issues, such as Project Runway Canada. However, sometimes - due to mistagging, or what have you - it doesn't play exactly what it advertises. Sometimes the difference is slight - like a live version, instead of the studio recording. Sometimes there's a freaky remix. But at least on one occasion it was just some completely different song. I've decided to start tracking these aberrations, mostly for shits and giggles, but also so that I have deniability if something terrible pops up pretending to be something else. The list so far is:

Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground (weird remix, which is a shame, since I love the song)

All Things Bright and Beautiful - Speaking in Tongues (a completely different song, but it's also possible that I'm the one who has the title/artist wrong, because it's really obscure - I found it on a dismal and swiftly cancelled TV show and had to hire forensic experts to track it down)

Basia - Take Him Back, Rachel (a live version, and I really hope the radio pops this one out again soon, because it's absolutely hilarious and just all sorts of wrong)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mię Twoje radio kilka dni temu zapodało jakiegoś strasznie raperskiego rapera.
Zmroziło mi umysł kompletnie, więc nie mam pojęcia, co to było.

thirdperson said...

Znajac zycie Mika albo Bartosiewicz :D

A serio to nie wiem - nie slucham rapu