Wednesday, February 24, 2010

When it falls

So yeah, not really of use in any sense that matters, but when it comes to party tricks I'm a very deft monkey indeed.

The Scotsman appeared out of the blue saying he's visiting Poland with his boyfriend and asking if I could maybe show them around Warsaw. I was ready to reply that I'd love to, except I'm having a nuclear charge detonated in my eyeball around that time, but it turns out I'll be in Wroclaw then anyway. Still, the mind boggles.

I think the hardest part is being stuck with the thought that you could have somehow done more. As for the other 54 hard parts, I imagine I'll get acquainted with them pretty well in the coming weeks. Hey, maybe I still have the roadmap lying around somewhere.



Also: The Hurt Locker was somewhat underwhelming.

2 comments:

Darq said...

"could have done more" is a killer. get rid of it if at all possible. [might not be, but... can't hurt to try. okay, I lied again, it WILL hurt if you try. but it'll also hurt if you don't.]

thirdperson said...

Working on it. Voices of reason help, however deranged :)