Friday, February 5, 2010

Disappeal

This winter is wreaking havoc on my housekeeping regime. I have to clean the floor at least once every THREE DAYS, and it's taking its toll, people. Snow begone.

My parents had to take on a lodger (cashflow problems), and it's a Russian physicist lady from the Ural. No joke. She only moved in yesterday, but mom says she's really nice and quiet, so hopefully it won't be too weird. They both seem in good spirits, but chemo's starting to take a toll on dad. Theoretically he's only got two sessions left. I really hope they leave it at that.

As for me... I'm watching the world in powersaver mode, feeling a bit like some kind of petty princeling, plucking randomly at strings of power that isn't even mine to give up. It also happens to offer absolutely no protection from errant Thurn und Taxis moments, which sting as much as they ever did. So yeah, fading fast.

There's work, there's films, there's the Angel finale, but unfortunately, there's absolutely no will to continue writing this thing. Maybe later.


No comments: