Saturday, October 18, 2008

Quick reboot

I don't know how it speaks to my character that my first transitional creation got aborted halfway down the birth canal, but whatcha gonna do. The first name I came up with - Neon Express - was basically just a nice, generic prefix coupled with an all-purpose suffix. Fluff and vowelage, signifying nothing. But then I found this purdy sign, fell in love with it, plastered it on front and center, built the entire color scheme around it... and it's really kind of heavy-duty. This shit be grim. So the name got adjusted accordingly.

And that's precisely how you recognize solid, thought-provoking content - it's always posted under headers inspired by random google image searches. A little bit of insider info there for you.

1 comment:

Ms.Sabotage said...

or, you could go straight for the NEON CRYPT! how's that for grim, huh?

i love when you get metaphysical