Monday, March 16, 2009

Prepare to be routed

The router saga continues. In short, I bought a replacement, but was charged 199PLN instead of the 69PLN that I expected. Initially I went along with it (in my world, money < dealing with crap), but as the day went by I got increasingly annoyed - I mean, that's a LOT of breakfasts - and finally decided to go back and clear it up.

Turns out that brand of routers wasn't in the store's database, so the checkout girl had to input the code manually, or something, and by default charged me for a wifi router, even though I bought an arcane ADSL brick. I got my money back, but had to return the router too, and buy it all over again. And when I did, the lady at the cash register tried to charge me 199PLN for it. This time I was prepared though, and instantly sunk a shiv into her left eye.

Well, not really.

The best part is, I took a good look at all the routers this time, and yeah, they do offer a wifi model from that maker, but for 139PLN.

Nothing else to report.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clock them i say

Anonymous said...

Woah.