Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blink and you'll miss it

I've been meaning to write that life is really good, that I'm content and mellow, perhaps even - dare I say - happy, and have been for quite some time now, but I kept putting it off (partially for fear of seeming bipolar, given the last entry), until finally it became no longer 100% accurate.

Nothing's changed in the land of real, I'm still content etc., but I got bells and whistles going off and upsetting my general sense of zen. As usual, there's nothing I can do about it, but unlike before - I'm not in the least pleased with this development, and wish it never occurred in the first place.

Looking forward to this non-starter fading away, and me getting back to enjoying all the little things.

Speaking of bipolar, I don't think I'll ever find a more accurate depiction of my... me. Sans that final imploration, that is, which mars the song a little bit for me. A very little bit though.




No comments: