Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sprung

* woke up
* read some Internet
* pedaled all the way through an episode of Downton Abbey (I did not see the Ottoman anal sex coming)
* fixed a minor crisis caused by my co-worker
* did the laundry
* went out for lunch
* bought some anti-clothes-moth hanger thingie, as well as several other household items
* and stuff for breakfast (I haven't eaten any for the past 5 days, holidays are horrible)
* shaved, sort of
* noticed the bananas are getting way too ripe, so made a smoothie out of them
* with a dollop of honey, as I ran out of milk and no one likes a sour smoothie on pure natural yoghurt
* noticed the windows are filthy, but no way am I cleaning them now

Feeling very accomplished. Time to get some work done.

Also, this is a pretty decent album:


No comments: