Saturday, December 31, 2011

What's left

I had a bunch of funny stuff to link to, but it was way easier (and sounder) to just dump it all into my Facebook feed, so... let's try to take a look back at 2011 instead.

I've done some logistical readjustments and they seem to be working out great. Took some work though.

I'm in a teeny tiny professional rut, but I think I know how to remedy that. We'll see.

I'm still single and I don't really have any prospects in that regard atm.

I remain on good terms with quite a lot of people, or at least that's the impression I'm getting.

I'm financially stable (though I've had some rocky months in autumn).

Family's doing really good - the best they've been in years, I think.

For once I'm actually looking forward to the New Year's Eve party I'm going to.

In other words: something of a mixed bag.

I'll top it off with a surprisingly dashing Dawson. I left him out of the Facebook feed dump, I don't need the abuse.

2012, here I stumble.

No comments: