Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dents

I found myself craving a hug today, as stupid as that sounds. And not even in the metaphorical sense. I sat there, as whole vats of shit were dumped upon me, and the only thing I could think of was that I really wanted something warm, very close, right now.

That's all over now though, thankfully. At least for a time.

For over a week I've had this Word document open and sitting on my taskbar, so that I remember to actually work on it when I have the time. Unfortunatley I don't, but by virtue of my slow hard drive, insufficient RAM, or what have you, whenever i click the "show desktop" button or open a new document, all the minimized windows peel away until that bottom-most one - the script of a documentary on Bruce LaBruce - is revealed for just long enough to deliver its subliminal message:

By the way, you do suck a good cock.

Always gives me pause.

1 comment:

Darq said...

even your computer says you suck!


*hug*, whenever you need it.